Recruiter: Perigon Group Pty Limited
- Permanent Position
- Sydney CBD location
- Ecommerce Industry
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated Data Engineer or strong BI developer with great communication skills to join this Australian owned online company.
Having just a 5 year presence in the Australian market, this organisation is now looking to utlilise data to drive business decision and is looking to compile a small and talented group of individuals to do this.
Working with the Head of Analytics, your role will be to maintain the datawarehouse (SQL Server 2012) as well as build the data visualisation & analytics capability.
Skills & Experience
This role would suit a strong BI developer from a small to medium sized organisation, looking to work more in data and customer insights than just data warehousing.
Working in an Agile environment using a mixture of Tableau and the SQL Server BI stack, the role will focus on the production of creative data visualisations to represent complex analytics and drive business decision making. You will provide data insight and interpretation to Sales, marketing, operations and at an executive level.
- To be considered for this position, you will have experience in the following:
- Strong technical background using SSIS/SSRS and SQL. Any experience of SSAS / MDX an Advantage
- Experience with in memory software such as Tableau, Qlkiview or similar would be great. Any Experience in SPSS, R also an advantage
- Statistics background would be advantageous
- Experienced in deriving metrics from varied data sources using multiple tools.
- Experienced in Data Mining, Clustering, Segmentation, and customer journeys
- Strong communication skills and an ability to present the value add to the business
- Strong client interfacing and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Apply now to the link below.
Alternatively you can contact Martin Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org