International Journal of Data Mining & Knowledge Management Process ( IJDKP )
Call for Papers
Data mining and knowledge discovery in databases have been attracting a significant amount of research, industry, and media attention of late. There is an urgent need for a new generation of computational theories and tools to assist researchers in extracting useful information from the rapidly growing volumes of digital data.
This Journal provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed open access forum.Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to these topics only.
Data mining foundations
Parallel and distributed data mining algorithms, Data streams mining, Graph mining, spatial data mining, Text video, multimedia data mining, Web mining,Pre-processing techniques, Visualization, Security and information hiding in data mining
Data mining Applications
Databases, Bioinformatics, Biometrics, Image analysis, Financial modeling, Forecasting, Classification, Clustering, Social Networks, Educational data mining.
Data and knowledge representation, Knowledge discovery framework and process, including pre- and post-processing, Integration of data warehousing, OLAP and data mining, Integrating constraints and knowledge in the KDD process , Exploring data analysis, inference of causes, prediction, Evaluating, consolidating, and explaining discovered knowledge, Statistical techniques for generation a robust, consistent data model, Interactive data exploration/visualization and discovery, Languages and interfaces for data mining, Mining Trends, Opportunities and Risks, Mining from low-quality information sources.
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||January 20, 2018|
|Authors Notification||:||February 20, 2018|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||February 28, 2018|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editor In Chief
- Natasa Zivic,University of Siegen,Germany
Editorial Board Members
- A. K. Daniel, M.M.M University of Technology, India
- A.V. Krishna Prasad, MVSR Engineering College, India
- Abdelmonaime Lachkar, University Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdellah, Morocco
- Ahmed Bahgat EL Seddawy, Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt
- Akhil Garg, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Akira Otsuki, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Ali Azimi, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
- Archana Kakade, Raisoni College of Engineering, India
- Ayman Khedr, Helwan University, Egypt
- Azween Bin Abdullah, Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia
- B. Sankarasubramanian, SCSVMV University, India
- Barbaros Preveze, Çankaya University, Turkey
- Bharat Bhushan Agarwal, I.F.T.M University, India